.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Linux stories... and more

Monday, May 01, 2006

bug in konsole

As a 'die-hard' KDE user, I use konsole application on every day basis. A long time a go I've run into a strange problem - I've failed to change default konsole session - it always remains shell.desktop.

Looking down to config files, I've found that there is a DefaultSession parameter in konsolerc that is responsible for setting the default session. But the problem is that konsole just ignores this paramter.

Source code inverstigaion showed that upon startup, konsole indeed ignores DefaultSession setting and just always sets shell.desktop to be the default session.

Well, if it does not work - fix it yourself :) So I've created the patch (against kde-3.5.2) and opened the bug.

Update 04.05.2006:
The patch has been accepted upstream and the bug has been closed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home